Features » July 20, 2017
A New Deal for Wall Street
Trump’s plans for mass privatization are a colossal giveaway to the 1%—and Democrats helped pave the way.
Rebecca Burns is an award-winning investigative reporter whose work has appeared in The Baffler, the Chicago Reader, The Intercept and other outlets. She is a contributing editor at In These Times. Follow her on Twitter @rejburns.
if you like this, check out:
- The Stealthy Corporate Scheme to Privatize Pittsburgh’s Water System
- “Welcome to the Revolution”: LA Teachers Strike Pits Working-Class Power Against Privatization
- Women Now Run the Military-Industrial Complex. That’s Nothing To Celebrate.
- The Real Border Crisis: Authorities Physically Blocking Children From Reaching Crossing Points
- Instead of Watching Trump’s Speech, Watch This 12 Year Old Eviscerate the Immigration Crackdown