Features » July 20, 2017
A New Deal for Wall Street
Trump’s plans for mass privatization are a colossal giveaway to the 1%—and Democrats helped pave the way.
What do you want to see from our coverage of the 2020 presidential candidates?
As our editorial team maps our plan for how to cover the 2020 Democratic primary, we want to hear from you:
It only takes a minute to answer this short, three-question survey, but your input will help shape our coverage for months to come. That’s why we want to make sure you have a chance to share your thoughts.
Rebecca Burns is an award-winning investigative reporter whose work has appeared in The Baffler, the Chicago Reader, The Intercept and other outlets. She is a contributing editor at In These Times. Follow her on Twitter @rejburns.
if you like this, check out:
- Sick of Hearing About Electability? It Will Take Organizing To Expand Our Political Imagination.
- Trump Lets Raytheon Share Sensitive Bomb-Making Tech with Saudi Arabia
- Why Nancy Pelosi Needs to Sue the Trump Administration Over the Yemen War
- The DNC’s New Finance Chair Embodies Everything the Left Hates About the Democratic Establishment
- Venezuela Is a Case Study in the Brutality of U.S. Sanctions